Friday, May 09, 2014

52 Lists // Nineteen



Cheated slightly as this was yesterday's to-do list but this is blogging and we pick our more glamorous days to share...! What I actually did today was visit the dentist, catch up with some school work and help out my Year 6 buddy with her Maths revision. This is almost a Mundane Midweek post now!

Before I go, please take two minutes out of your day to have a look at Lifeblood's website, in particular these 10 questions answered about thrombosis. This week is National Thrombosis Week and having suffered extensive DVT, it would mean a lot to me if you could learn a couple of things about it today which might help you out later. For example, do you know the symptoms? It is mainly pain, swelling and discolouration of the skin, but blood clots are known as silent killers so very often there are no obvious symptoms. Take a moment to learn a bit more about it here.

Hope you all have wonderful, restful weekends.

----------------------------
This is List #19 in the 52 Lists project, hosted by Emma at Made in Hunters

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. It's so important to make people aware and, although I am one to panic (as soon as I saw hip and back pain I instantly froze), I read through your post - because you are so important to me, and to know that you posted something so personal made me very proud - and visited the site, and I'm grateful to you for providing this information, my friend.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete