Saturday, March 15, 2014

A reading list for you

Croatian kit enjoying the sunshine last summer
Today I'm spending the day blogging. M keeps promising me that after x more minutes of rugby we'll go for a run outside but until then....if that magical time ever arrives...to be able to set time aside for this and not feel bad about it is a luxury, I'm sure you'll agree. It feels wonderful not to have to worry that I should be reading a textbook instead and although I will be getting back to all of that soon, today is not a day for ANY of that. So I though I would share a little selection of blogs, articles et al that I have enjoyed recently and hope you will like too.

The Philosophers' Mail is a daily vitamin to counterbalance all the rubbish we feed our brains. I like this article.

Thank goodness these photos were dreamed up and created.

Jo put together this piece on ways to be a little kinder to yourself.

Tori wrote this wonderful piece for the Creative Quarter.

The next time I feel extra creative (and patient) I will attempt this.

Kathy's writing always makes me laugh. Including this piece on things she's not amazing at...

Bella's blog has been making me smile so much recently. This post really tickled me!

I spent a whole evening read through Helena's photography blog. Isn't it wonderful?

Sally demonstrates why her blog is just a forever glorious space.

This plaque installed by Tony Benn in the Houses of Parliament is excellent.

Book-wise, I am still reading "White Teeth" by Zadie Smith and I'll tell you what, it is awesome. It is eye-opening and hilarious all at once. 

What are you reading these days?

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:13 pm

    Thanks for the blog recommendations. I'm always looking for more blogs to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the absolute bestest :D Thank you, sweet gal xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Bee, you kind and lovely being you!!!!! I am off to have a peep at some of the names i don't recognise on this sweet little list. Ahoy and huzzah to new reads!!!!! Big love xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for mentioning me, Bee! How lovely you are xxx

    ReplyDelete