Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Roundup (Links edition)

From here.

Instead of the usual "here's what I've been eating, drinking, listening to" spiel, this week I'd like to share some links of interest with you that I have come across (mostly via Twitter). So grab a cup of tea and some biscuits, have a read and let me know what you make of this list...

- This list of two-worded advice  - which one resonates with you? What would you say?
- Sticking to the momentary theme of advice, Rachael shared Mary Schmich's take on life. I really like it.
- Horrendous views from Richard Drax MP in response to a constituent asking if he would support the No More Page 3 campaign. I'm glad I didn't get the same response when I spoke to my MP about this but blimey, this is disgraceful.
- Are you a people pleaser? This article was a nice little reminder that it's okay to look out for yourself.
- This one's a bit naughty, but only because it's to something I featured in... the final instalment of the "Why I Started Blogging" series on The Bloggers' Lounge.
- The confidence this girl oozes, especially in the context of the words she speaks, is inspiring and should be applauded. I wish every girl understood that it is okay to be passionate about this enough to speak out. It affects half the population after all. Passivity is awful.
- Cat's crafty tutorials are always awesome, but this one is particularly stunning.
- A motivating little boost from Jessica about why comparing yourself to others is a pointless exercise.
- Freya's Tale of Two Rings is just lovely. A perfect sentimental tribute.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY got my Internet, and couldn't wait to read this post! Thanks so much Beta for including me in your Sunday Roundup:)

    ReplyDelete