Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday roundup - birthday edition



Watching: beautiful sunsets
Admiring: my sisters' ability to make superrrrr deeeee dooooperrrr cakes such as the beautiful birthday cake pictured above! Also my pretty roses :)
Hanging out with: my best friends, lovely family and cutie kitten


Eating: sushi at my favourite restaurant, Sticks 'n' Sushi, which I have blogged about before right here
Reading: a book about the empowerment of women in the developing world (oh and more law books of course)
Listening to: Daughter
Excited about: going to see "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time" at the theatre next month :)


Birthdays seem so irrelevant these days. I mean, everybody has one so what makes them so exciting? I am grateful, however, for the effort made by people close to me to make me feel special so that is lovely - thank you :) 

What's your favourite way to spend your birthday? Do you place much emphasis on it?

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. +JMJ+

    Happy Birthday! It looks as if you had a feast! =D

    I like celebrating my birthday with an overnight trip. This year, a friend and I will visit an island that is just an hour away by ferry. It has some great ruins to explore!

    ReplyDelete