To make this (x3-4):
You will need:
-150ml natural yoghurt (vanilla flavoured if you like!)
-a handful of oats
-a dollop of honey
-a dash of vanilla extract
-some ice cubes if you need to cool down
It is super easy to make as you shall find out!
1. Peel the banana and roughly chop it.
2. Take the naughty little green bits off the strawberries
3. Place everything into a blender.
4. Switch blender on and let it whizz round doing its thing for about 30 seconds/until smooth
5. Serve in a (fancy) glass, drink from a straw and feel happy :)
Let me know if you try it with any different flavours. I'm pretty sure anything goes!