Wednesday, July 24, 2013

BBQ School


Pictures very often speak louder than words. This is one of those occasions. Enjoy!


My two sidekicks.




We learnt a lot about fire at BBQ school.

Sausage jenga was enforced.


I whipped up some tabbouleh earlier in the day. Mmmmmmm.



Presentation is key (they also teach you that at BBQ school).


Chicken was marinated with lemon, olive oil and a bit of spice. Yum yum yum.


One of my favourite blogs is Take Courage and I made this raspberry mint lemonade from its recipe :) It was really lovely and refreshing. Perfect for a day like today.





Board games in the sunshine are very necessary. I won Frustration yipppeeeeeeee. 



Bananagrams is my most favourite word game these days. If you've not played it before please pop over and play with me. You won't regret it :)

What's your favourite thing to do in the sunshine?


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. ahh what is the name of that game with the coloured bits? i played it in finnish not long ago and i couldn't remember the english version of the game, or what to google! anyway, this looks like a great way to spend some time in the heat! and definitely not as charcoaly as your standard bbq! x

    ReplyDelete