Monday, June 17, 2013

My NASA necklace

A few months back I took a little trip to Edinburgh and loved loved loved the cobbled streets, the castle, the view at the top of Calton Hill and the cool buzz around the city. I was also so intrigued by all the independent and vintage shops. I liked that there were so many around the main tourist spots of the city. My favourite was a little jewellery shop called Hannah Zakari where I got this necklace:


I call it my NASA necklace and absolutely loveeee it. It took me ages to choose something because I loved most things in the shop and wished I could take it all home with me! Usually when there are too many things that I like the look of I leave the shop with nothing because I can't choose which I want the most! This time it was a little different because I instantly feel connected to anything space related! It is by Eclectic Eccentricity, a jewellery brand that I had come across online before. Hannah Zakari also have a website full of their jewellery, cards and gifts. Definitely have a look if you are looking for a present for someone...or just yourself actually!

I will share some Edinburgh photos in another post soon! 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment