Monday, February 11, 2013

Sticks 'n' Sushi restaurant

I have recently starting eating and enjoying sushi. So much so I even bought it twice in one afternoon when in Leeds the other week! At home, as well as the little supermarket versions, I have tried a little bit in Wagamama but my new favourite restaurant is Sticks 'n' Sushi in Wimbledon! The restaurant has nine branches in Copenhagen and one in London so it is pretty cool that it is so close. I thought Copenhagen was an interesting place for all the other restaurants to be but I assume they get good fish there or something!

The restaurant offers a ridiculously wide selection of sushi, as well as chicken and vegetable based meals. This is ideal if, like I did this evening, you fancy sushi and your date despises it! Check out the menu (it has two!) at http://www.sticksnsushi.com/menu/menus.html . The layout of the place is pretty cool, although minimalist, with high ceilings and one wall exposing original brick. The service is also excellent – even the waitresses who weren't dealing with our table knew what was still to come from our order.

The highlight of the meal may have been me trying to teach mike how to use chopsticks which was a failure and resulted in beginners chopsticks and a fork being brought to the table. Maybe next time...

Afterwards we fancied ice cream so popped into a cute little Italian place for some homemade gelato :) :)















Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment